JRH Products

An early start to riot season this year

https://www.rt.com/usa/520759-minnes...lice-shooting/

Evidently just north of Minidishu which is already bracing for more shenanigans with the Chauvin trial.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed..."

FYI, I am relaxing and waiting to see the results of this testing of the degree of patience of the American citizenry.

The results should be most enlightening.

Enlightenment can be comforting but may prove to be disappointing.

Not betting either way right now.
    Last edited by prc-104; 04-12-2021 at 10:24 AM.

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Lowdown3 View Post
    https://www.rt.com/usa/520759-minnes...lice-shooting/

Evidently just north of Minidishu which is already bracing for more shenanigans with the Chauvin trial.
    Officer pulled his pistol instead of the stun gun he meant to pull...

We have a citizen's review board and 99 times out of 100, the person shot by the police is found at fault. Of course, the community has to buy into the integrity of the board. I'm not sure anything would work in MN.

Punxsutawney Phil predicted a late spring. General Beauregard Lee predicted an early spring. Looks like General Lee wins this one. Warm weather being fueled by burning cities may be in the forecast.

"Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed..."

i don't know when or where but somewhere sometime a neighborhood will decide to stand tall and defend themselves and their property... possibly even to the extent of using deadly force.....
    at that time i suspect the evil ones will decide it is in their best interests to refrain their burning/killing/looting...

any marines on here? there is a song that includes the phrase.. something like the shores of tripoli relating to a time in history that a nation got tired of the damned evil ones from the area of tripoli and some stand tall folks went in and kicked butt... probably destroyed some assets and probably killed some of the evil ones...

since i'm a person of love and kindness and best wishes for all, i sure do hope the evil ones have a "come to Jesus " moment before folks take up the sword against the evil and resist the evil with full intent...
    trying to be politically correct.

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by rockriver View Post
    i don't know when or where but somewhere sometime a neighborhood will decide to stand tall and defend themselves and their property... possibly even to the extent of using deadly force.....
    at that time i suspect the evil ones will decide it is in their best interests to refrain their burning/killing/looting...

any marines on here? there is a song that includes the phrase.. something like the shores of tripoli relating to a time in history that a nation got tired of the damned evil ones from the area of tripoli and some stand tall folks went in and kicked butt... probably destroyed some assets and probably killed some of the evil ones...

since i'm a person of love and kindness and best wishes for all, i sure do hope the evil ones have a "come to Jesus " moment before folks take up the sword against the evil and resist the evil with full intent...
    trying to be politically correct.
    The evil ones will likely have a "come to Jesus" moment right after a few of them fall to the folks with the swords...