JRH Products

is your snail mail usps, slower than usual

some associates have been stating that their mail is slower than in the past...

when this is stated, the next sentence is "well you know covid is slowing everything down."

then all nod and go along their path...

however, what if the post office is routing your mail for review because your public stance is not PC?

https://bongino.com/usps-has-been-qu...al-media-posts

i don't have a clue who or what bongino is.
    but, this inspecting and rerouting would surely not speed up the usps delivery.

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by rockriver View Post
    some associates have been stating that their mail is slower than in the past...

when this is stated, the next sentence is "well you know covid is slowing everything down."

then all nod and go along their path...

however, what if the post office is routing your mail for review because your public stance is not PC?

https://bongino.com/usps-has-been-qu...al-media-posts

i don't have a clue who or what bongino is.
    but, this inspecting and rerouting would surely not speed up the usps delivery.
    Dan Bongino is a conservative radio commentator. EIB network selected Dan to take over the 12-3PM slot previously held by Rush Limbaugh. Bongino is a former policeman and Secret Service agent, and he's a bit intense for me; not what he says, but his demeanor.

I have no doubt that USPS is reviewing our mail, because it sure is slow and the USPS was involved in election interference in the 2020 election. Also, my daughter's ex is a USPS employee and a real jerk.

Best I know is for some 23 years, every piece of letter mail (don't think it's packages but I don't really know) is scanned and stored.
    Been that way for a long time.

a neighbor and i were discussing some gov't issues...
    she advised that she has a gov't envelope in her mail... and i inquired about it..
    her response...
    "oh, i haven't gotten the mail yet, just a notice that it is in my po box."

i did not understand...

she pulled out her phone. she has an app that shows pictures of all of her mail !!!
    prc... you appear to be right !
    i had never heard of ladies app.

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by rockriver View Post
    a neighbor and i were discussing some gov't issues...
    she advised that she has a gov't envelope in her mail... and i inquired about it..
    her response...
    "oh, i haven't gotten the mail yet, just a notice that it is in my po box."

i did not understand...

she pulled out her phone. she has an app that shows pictures of all of her mail !!!
    prc... you appear to be right !
    i had never heard of ladies app.
    My daughter uses that app to circumvent her shady ex who is also her mail carrier LOL