PDA

View Full Version : Will a Photonis Echo spec PVS14 see an IR laser?

Lowdown3
10-04-2020, 09:54 AM
Of course it will!!!

Another NV company that some like to think of as an "authority" (LOL) put out the ridiculous statement that Photonis Echo spec units will not see IR lasers. I have had DOZENS of people ask that when calling to order Echo spec units.

Will they see an IR laser?

WHAT DOES IT LOOK LIKE TO YOU??? Of course they see IR lasers!!! DUH!!

What a retarded rumor to start!!! Something that is that easy to prove otherwise!!!

Careful who you think is an "authority" out there folks. "Tactical" or not LMAO, this is basic common sense about "Night vision" :)

Some companies will down any product they do not sell, think about it. You drive your new Toyota truck into the Chevy dealer and ask them how you did on buying the Toyota, do you think the Chevy dealer is going to say anything good about the Toyota? DUH PEOPLE, OF COURSE THEY ARE NOT!!! They will plant a "seed of doubt" with you that you got a bad deal, that you could have gotten more, etc. This is the same UNETHICAL marketing BS this other company is doing. Don't be a stooge and fall for that!!

prc-104
10-04-2020, 01:00 PM
Good grief.

Will the amateurish nonsense put out by absolutely pitiful vendors ever end?

I doubt it.

Photonis won't see IR? What a STUPID STATEMENT.

Must be a democrat/liberal/progressive supporting company.
That statement is right in line with what all I hear from people like that.

Lowdown3
10-04-2020, 04:02 PM
Good grief.

Will the amateurish nonsense put out by absolutely pitiful vendors ever end?

I doubt it.

Photonis won't see IR? What a STUPID STATEMENT.

Must be a democrat/liberal/progressive supporting company.
That statement is right in line with what all I hear from people like that.

That's pretty much them. The owner of that company loves to play the "we are pro freedom" type stuff but the reality of it is he TURNED IN a certain IR illuminator company that was importing full powered illuminators from overseas!!! That's been confirmed by numerous sources.

Why? My guess would be because they offer a similar (not full power product) and he was trying to get rid of competition. I've experienced similar threats/attacks/slander from the same guy as well.

But to your average new person that doesn't know any better, they think this place is an authority. Dig a little deeper is all I would say.

Patriotic Sheepdog
10-05-2020, 11:10 AM
Sounds like this company you are speaking of belongs to the FAKE NEWS club....

Lowdown3
05-06-2021, 12:33 PM
Ridiculousness continues.... Sad.

Call earlier this week- "The other Night Vision Company told me that the Photonis tubes won't see IR lasers."

My reply- "did you see the pic in our item description for the Echo spec units that clearly shows one seeing an IR laser?"

"Yeah I saw that. I was just wondering why The other Night Vision Company would say that?"

"Well sir they first downed Photonis tubes saying they were crap, then they realized they were losing business not selling them and started selling them. WHEN they were selling them then Echo tubes were the best thing going "great value" and other things. Some time later they pissed off Photonis and they stopped selling them tubes and now it's back to them slinging BS about the Echo tubes and saying they are no good. Not hard to figure that out is it?"

"Wow, I see what you mean."