JRH Products
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

2nd vaccination ..

a close associate is ex military and still in good shape... got the virus... symptoms like a bad case of the flu.. stayed home. says he's 95% back to normal now.

but hearing of this occurring pushed us over the hill to get the vaccine. this week we get our 2nd shot.
    long delays in our area. able to get our first shot in another county, and that's where we will go back in order to get 2nd.

Administrator
    Plenty of vaccines available in our county, but we've decided to forego getting vaccinated. Being retired, our public exposure is minimal and my health is excellent. My PCP made no recommendation, so I'll stick with my annual flu shot.

You know I was talking with the better half about whether or not to take the jab and was almost ready to capitulate when they offer it to my age group, but then I read the article below and decided to take my chances.

https://market-ticker.org/akcs-www?post=241577

After reading that article by Karl Denninger I remembered reading another article early on in the plandemic about a speech made by a chinese general years ago where he was saying how the chinese rightfully should have America because it was their birthright being the master race and all.

He was envious of how much space we had and all of our natural resources even down to our forests because they have fouled their own country so badly.

He went on to say that they didn't want to nuke us because then they couldn't just colonize America. He talked about how they were pursuing research like the Israelis were in biologic weapons that would target specific races of people so that they could use it on us, wipe us out and move into our country.

I have decided I will not take the vaccine. Now I'm not criticizing anyone who chooses to take it, we all have free will and I'm not trying to change anyone's mind, I'm just stating my reason.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

a risk .. either way..
    wife only had a sore shoulder on 1st shot..
    on 2nd, she was a little puny for 2-3 days...

in the last week, we have heard of several folks that had little or no reaction to the first shot, but
    had to go bed or couch for 2-4 days following 2nd shot...

long term consequences? still to be seen.

It's only the long term unknown problems of taking a thing that's not a vaccine but a genetic DNA modifier that doesn't make one immune to the virus but is touted as "reducing the symptom's" of the virus.

It's effects are NOT reversible. Once your DNA is modified, it stays that way forever.

Also, Fauci and company received payment for Modirna and nada's development of a "vaccine" for this virus in January, 2019. Simply must wonder about that.

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by prc-104 View Post
    It's only the long term unknown problems of taking a thing that's not a vaccine but a genetic DNA modifier that doesn't make one immune to the virus but is touted as "reducing the symptom's" of the virus.

It's effects are NOT reversible. Once your DNA is modified, it stays that way forever.

Also, Fauci and company received payment for Modirna and nada's development of a "vaccine" for this virus in January, 2019. Simply must wonder about that.
    No vaccination for me, except for my annual flu shot. I like my DNA the way it is!

Super Moderator Patriotic Sheepdog's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    www.ivmmeta.com

100% of the 49 studies to date report positive effects (24 statistically significant in isolation). Random effects meta-analysis for early treatment and pooled effects shows an 81% reduction, RR 0.19 [0.09-0.38], and prophylactic use shows 88% improvement, RR 0.12 [0.07-0.22]. Mortality results show 76% lower mortality, RR 0.24 [0.14-0.42] for all treatment delays, and 84% lower, RR 0.16 [0.04-0.63] for early treatment.

•100% of the 25 Randomized Controlled Trials (RCTs) report positive effects, with an estimated 69% improvement, RR 0.31 [0.20-0.48].

•The probability that an ineffective treatment generated results as positive as the 49 studies to date is estimated to be 1 in 563 trillion (p = 0.0000000000000018).

https://hcqmeta.com/

HCQ is effective for COVID-19. The probability that an ineffective treatment generated results as positive as the 232 studies to date is estimated to be 1 in 5 quadrillion (p = 0.0000000000000002).

•Early treatment is most successful, with 100% of 29 studies reporting a positive effect (13 statistically significant in isolation) and an estimated reduction of 65% in the effect measured (death, hospitalization, etc.) using a random effects meta-analysis, RR 0.35 [0.25-0.50].

•92% of Randomized Controlled Trials (RCTs) for early, PrEP, or PEP treatment report positive effects, the probability of this happening for an ineffective treatment is 0.0032.

•There is evidence of bias towards publishing negative results. 88% of prospective studies report positive effects, and only 73% of retrospective studies do.

Studies from North America are 3.9 times more likely to report negative results than studies from the rest of the world combined, p = 0.0000000011. (hmmmmm, wonder why this is?)
    Last edited by Patriotic Sheepdog; 04-09-2021 at 08:54 AM.
    Protecting the sheep from the wolves that want them, their family, their money and full control of our Country!

Guns and gear are cool, but bandages stop the bleeding!

ATTENTION: No trees or animals were harmed in any way in the sending of this message, but a large number of electrons were really ticked off!

NO 10-289!

Blog Entries
    and this is the remdesivir results. And, if you remember, Fraudchi was touting this as the best we have....got to get them on this drug...

https://c19rmd.com/
    Protecting the sheep from the wolves that want them, their family, their money and full control of our Country!

ATTENTION: No trees or animals were harmed in any way in the sending of this message, but a large number of electrons were really ticked off!

NO 10-289!

While looking at info on ivermectin, I found a book by doctors about home based treatment of COVID.
    https://faculty.utrgv.edu/eleftherio...-Treatment.pdf

Blog Entries
    Bill, that is a good resource. If anyone had not seen the interview of Dr. McCollough by Tucker Carlson, you should watch it.
    https://www.brighteon.com/cd71bc85-9...d-2221d96bf029

The guide Bill posted above is based off this Doctors work (even references him in the guide)

I am not sure when this was posted, but the part at the end about vaccines is spot on. Remember, an E.U.A. does not mean it has been fully vetted and has not been approved by the FDA.

"Several vaccine models are being investigated for SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) including DNA and RNA
    vaccines. These vaccines take genetic information from other sources that is introduced into the cells. This
    information includes instructions to produce a SARS2-like viral antigen itself, and the immune system then
    reacts to it to develop immunity to the virus.

The most important consideration before approving a vaccine for human use is to make sure that the
    vaccine is safe and effective. Developing safe and controlled infection models for humans normally takes many
    years of phased testing in the lab and then in humans. Many physicians and scientists have been concerned
    that vaccine manufacturers, with government support, are speeding up this process in ways that are not
    allowing adequate time for the usual phased testing leading up to human clinical trials. Two vaccine
    manufacturers already have voluntarily paused their clinical trials in people due to serious adverse events.
    Currently, there are no RNA-based vaccines approved for human use so it would seem prudent to take
    the time needed to ensure safety. Vaccines for RNA viruses are notoriously challenging and difficult to
    develop. We still, after all these years since AIDS emerged in the 1980s, do not have a vaccine for the AIDS
    virus, or the SARS-1 coronavirus that emerged in 2002-2003, and both are RNA viruses.

Several attempts have been made to create vaccines for coronavirus and other respiratory viruses but
    none of the vaccines have survived the testing phases. The vaccine trials for SARS-1 from 2003, for example,
    was shut down because it produced autoimmune hypersensitivity reactions when exposed to the natural virus
    after immunization in animal studies.

Another problem is that the SARS-2 virus has already shown many mutations. Viruses adapt to the
    environment to survive. Like the flu virus, it is difficult to predict what mutations will occur and circulate
    around the world each season. A new vaccine must be reformulated to adjust to the changing genetic makeup
    of the SARS-2 virus.

Even the best vaccines for flu are only about 30-60% effective. Compare that with an effectiveness for
    improvement ranging from 64% to more than 90% in more than 100 new studies showing early, outpatient
    treatment with our existing medications described in chapters.

As research on the vaccine continues, safety and effectiveness are of primary concern. The good news
    is there are very safe and effective early treatments already available as we described in Chapter 3. Clearly,
    early, home-based treatment has now been so successful and offers so much hope, there is less urgency to
    have a vaccine."

NO 10-289!