JRH Products
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Administrator
    Hard to know what's real and what's govt/media hype. I'm fortunate to not have a use for either!

ivermectin story...
    a senior associate lives in an assisted living facility... alf
    they have been very strict (maybe too strict ) about quarantines and protocol.
    but have had wonderful results with very few cases of covid.
    --
    associates best friend refused to be vaccinated. wonderful lady. smart. well dressed. well spoken.
    associate has been vaccinated.
    friend left facility and returned. a few days later got symptoms. hospitalized and soon died...
    alf interviewed all of friends associates and especially my associate as my associate spent more time with sick lady than anyone.
    ---
    my associate had no symptoms. doctor called to come by and he prescribed 3 pills. i forgot to ask the prescription schedule.
    invermectin... doctor advised this was best pill to give someone when exposed to the virus.

wondering where i can get a bottle of these things... got to go see my doctor i guess...

Administrator
    Or contact America's Frontline Doctors...pricey but may be easier

Well, I got my first PCR test.
    You know, the one which the FDA has issued a Class One Recall for (that they allowed to continue to be used until the existing stock has been depleted).

They only go up each nostril 2" now which is sensible.

Guess we'll see if my immunity from getting covid and getting over it in november, 2019 is still there. (assuming I trust the test results from the recalled test that has been determined to have 70 to 90% false positives.

BTW, I had to get the test before they'd allow me to get a stress test. :-(

Don't feel so bad now since I'm not the only mil aviator not taking the jab.
    Just saw where 27 military attack pilots resigned because of the military vax mandate.

Still feels like there's something wrong with the covid vax's.
    TPTB are pushing too hard for maximum people to get it.
    NOW, I see were Annarendel county in VA is paying $1000 if you get the jab.
    .......Something thinks here.

Super Moderator Patriotic Sheepdog's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by prc-104 View Post
    Still feels like there's something wrong with the covid vax's.
    TPTB are pushing too hard for maximum people to get it.
    NOW, I see were Annarendel county in VA is paying $1000 if you get the jab.
    .......Something thinks here.
    Agree, very strange how hard they are pushing/selling the jab. Never in the history of vacs that I know of have they pushed so hard and made mandatory.
    Protecting the sheep from the wolves that want them, their family, their money and full control of our Country!

Guns and gear are cool, but bandages stop the bleeding!

ATTENTION: No trees or animals were harmed in any way in the sending of this message, but a large number of electrons were really ticked off!

NO 10-289!

Report: PCR test was negative for covid.
    Expected that but was still hopeful and somewhat anxious.
    Had covid in nov 2019 (way early) and apparently I still have anti-bodies but
    then too, I've been taking iver once a week like clockwork along with zinc, vit-D and Quercetin daily.

Oddest thing, since they stuck a q-tip up each nostril about 2 inches up and swished it around for a ten count. (Haha, she actually counted out loud).

Meant to flush my nose out immediately afterwards but forgot.
    Woke up this morning and my left sinus felt like it had hardened concrete in it.
    Seriously was hurting. never had anything like that before (ever).
    Finally snorted a lot of collodial silver and then hung my nose over a glass of steaming water for about an hour. made my nose run a lot. Then all fixed. The hurting just went away.

Wasn't going to talk about this but it was odd that is happened the day after they ran that swab around inside my nose. Simply seemed an odd coinkydink.

Administrator
    Report: PCR test was negative for covid.
    Expected that but was still hopeful and somewhat anxious.
    Had covid in nov 2019 (way early) and apparently I still have anti-bodies but
    then too, I've been taking iver once a week like clockwork along with zinc, vit-D and Quercetin daily.

Oddest thing, since they stuck a q-tip up each nostril about 2 inches up and swished it around for a ten count. (Haha, she actually counted out loud).

Meant to flush my nose out immediately afterwards but forgot.
    Woke up this morning and my left sinus felt like it had hardened concrete in it.
    Seriously was hurting. never had anything like that before (ever).
    Finally snorted a lot of collodial silver and then hung my nose over a glass of steaming water for about an hour. made my nose run a lot. Then all fixed. The hurting just went away.

Wasn't going to talk about this but it was odd that is happened the day after they ran that swab around inside my nose. Simply seemed an odd coinkydink.
    I don't trust anything remotely related to COVID

When it comes to COVID, I'm like an abused dog.

I shy away immediately because I've always believed from day one that it's Bravo Sierra.

Complete con game and with the deaths of the vaccinated being so well hidden and buried, I'm more and more thinking it's Georgia Guidestones and depop.

Administrator
    When it comes to COVID, I'm like an abused dog.

I shy away immediately because I've always believed from day one that it's Bravo Sierra.

Complete con game and with the deaths of the vaccinated being so well hidden and buried, I'm more and more thinking it's Georgia Guidestones and depop.
    So it seems...