JRH Products

America splitting up- post articles and mentions here

I said some time back you would start hearing more and more about this in various news articles, etc. and the idea would gain momentum.

Post any articles, etc. related to this here.

It's going to happen folks, whether 5 months, 5 years or 50 years from now, it's coming.

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...tes-2-americas

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed..."

Super Moderator Patriotic Sheepdog's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I just told my wife this morning...the lines are becoming more defined...2nd A, religious, vaccine/masks, race, immigration, to name a few. Throw in wars, unemployment and inflation into the mix as accelerators and the pot is starting to boil over
    Protecting the sheep from the wolves that want them, their family, their money and full control of our Country!

Guns and gear are cool, but bandages stop the bleeding!

ATTENTION: No trees or animals were harmed in any way in the sending of this message, but a large number of electrons were really ticked off!

NO 10-289!

And DC is becoming more and more irrelevant daily.

States like Florida and Texas standing up to the BS from DC is a good thing.

We are getting there folks.

It would be interesting to get into the minds of many people who are relocating from blue states to red states. Yes, they are fleeing. There are some articles from earlier this year, not from typical demographic sources, instead from moving/rental truck companies. https://www.franklinconnection.com/s...roves/501.html

Back in January, I read where rental truck rates TO CA, Washington State, and other blue states were much lower than those going the other direction. Rental tucks were piling-up in red states. I have sympathy for those who are stuck in those places because they can’t afford to pick up and start over. There are a lot of good people in Michigan, Illinois, Virginia, etc who will stay and pay for their large city political mistakes. Will we have states within states? WA and Colorado come to mind. Toyota left CA along with 3000 employees in 2014. Tesla left CA in December 2020 along with its employees. NY city looks like a ghost town. https://thefederalist.com/2020/10/23...-a-ghost-town/ . Of course we the people will have to pay for the aftermath of big city debt and no taxpayers left.

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...ng-traction-us
    Well over a century later, the idea of secession appears far from settled in the minds of millions of Americans—Democrats and Republicans alike.

In fact, secession mindedness has been gaining ground following the 2016 and 2020 presidential elections, which showed the nation to be more politically divided than ever.

A newly released poll found that two-thirds (66 percent) of Republicans living in southern states, including Texas and Florida, would approve of seceding from the United States to join a union of southern states.

That number is up from 50 percent from a similar poll conducted earlier this year.

Among southern Democrats, 20 percent are in favor of breaking away and forming a new country, according to the latest poll by YouGov and Bright Line Watch of 2,750 Americans.

For Daniel Miller, president of the Texas Nationalist Movement, founded in 2005, the poll numbers are revealing but not surprising.

Similar polls conducted in the Lone Star State have also shown a willingness among Texans to leave the union and establish their own nation—a Texit, if you will.....

Splitting us up is EXACTLY WHAT the commies want
    WE did it to Yugoslavia and the same a-holes in our leadership who did that are trying like giddyupgo to do it here.

We're one country one people and if I can help it, not on my watch.

I don't see us EVER going peacefully into that good night.

Want to see rage at the closing of the day? Just hang around.

Quote Originally Posted by prc-104 View Post
    Splitting us up is EXACTLY WHAT the commies want
    WE did it to Yugoslavia and the same a-holes in our leadership who did that are trying like giddyupgo to do it here.

We're one country one people and if I can help it, not on my watch.

I don't see us EVER going peacefully into that good night.

Want to see rage at the closing of the day? Just hang around.
    I agree to a point but it's kind of like a bad marriage- one spouse is cheating on, stealing from and even actively trying to kill the other spouse. And what's more you can't fight them legally.

A split up is the best outcome short of a full on fight.

And let's be truthful, our "side" is made up LARGELY of people that respect the law, some that still believe that Amerika will come back together, always hoping for a return to the "good ole days" which unfortunately are gone forever.

And we are clinging to the belief that if we are just "allowed" (notice the word) to keep our guns (that we never USE) that we somehow will still have our freedoms.

I'd love to think we could avoid conflict AND keep America whole. I'm honestly past the point of believing that's possible.

A peaceful split up is our best option.

Super Moderator Patriotic Sheepdog's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...-interference/

DeSantis is an ex-JAG, so he knows how to play their legal game....
    Protecting the sheep from the wolves that want them, their family, their money and full control of our Country!

Guns and gear are cool, but bandages stop the bleeding!

ATTENTION: No trees or animals were harmed in any way in the sending of this message, but a large number of electrons were really ticked off!

NO 10-289!