JRH Products
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Administrator
    Now I'm seriously out of room. The storage closet (a double closet) is piled from the floor to the hanging bar, and the (highly reinforced) shelf above the hanging bar is stacked almost to the ceiling...I'm done shopping (maybe)

Super Moderator Patriotic Sheepdog's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    we will never be done shopping until the event happens
    Protecting the sheep from the wolves that want them, their family, their money and full control of our Country!

Guns and gear are cool, but bandages stop the bleeding!

ATTENTION: No trees or animals were harmed in any way in the sending of this message, but a large number of electrons were really ticked off!

NO 10-289!

Administrator
    I already have another $100 list [big sigh]...

Super Moderator Patriotic Sheepdog's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Only a $100 list?......I have items on the list that is over that....LOL
    Protecting the sheep from the wolves that want them, their family, their money and full control of our Country!

Guns and gear are cool, but bandages stop the bleeding!

ATTENTION: No trees or animals were harmed in any way in the sending of this message, but a large number of electrons were really ticked off!

NO 10-289!

Administrator
    If my husband ever looks in the guest room closet, it will provoke a war LOL. I found some water barrels nearly for $20/each and I don't think I can stealth those into the back yard...Maybe if I offered to forego the existing irrigation system in favor of a couple of water barrels for watering??

My shopping list is just groceries; large containers of spices, etc. My wish list is a lot more, starting with an AR and a few thousand rounds of 5.56; that would definitely be more than $100. I just got 3 more above ground garden containers and spent almost $100 on raised bed soil. Why? Because the containers that were already set up are growing beautiful veggies! Why mess with success? I only wish I had room for 10 more beds...but I got some plants today and will get more when Lowe's supply is refreshed on Friday. I have a sweet potato in a glass of water waiting for some slips to start and not sure where they're going but I'll find a place.

If I had room for more, we'd have more, but this house is bursting at the seams between my storage supplies and motorhome "stuff" that's not yet in the motorhome. With me having surgery in about 3.5 weeks, and my husband having some health issues, I don't see the "stuff" moving out anytime soon!

Administrator
    Now the meat/poultry slaughter/distribution networks are hacked. The US is a huge target under this weak administration 🤬

Quote Originally Posted by wwdnet View Post
    Now the meat/poultry slaughter/distribution networks are hacked. The US is a huge target under this weak administration ��

Yep, I do believe that IS the PLAN. But what do I know? I'm just Joe Nobody.

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by prc-104 View Post
    Yep, I do believe that IS the PLAN. But what do I know? I'm just Joe Nobody.
    For those of us who prepare, it will take a long time to starve us out. Just to be cute, I bought 2 lbs of ground beef that I didn't really need. This certainly caught my husband's attention, who is worried we will run out of food and has never looked in the guest room closet LOL

Administrator
    Spotted my first eggplant today! Everything is growing like gangbusters, and we can't eat produce fast enough. I'm going to spend a day cooking meals for the freezer as I don't want to waste anything.

Administrator
    20210608_143502.jpg My first eggplant
    20210608_143532.jpg Bell peppers
    20210608_143554.jpg Jalapenos

The vegetables keep growing and my refrigerator is overflowing! There's a lot more out there, especially tomatoes and huge onions.