JRH Products
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Super Moderator Patriotic Sheepdog's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Was in touch with our sick brother and despite the good news last week, he took a couple steps back and is still in hospital last night. Seems to still be in good spirits, but I know it is getting old being in there without visitors. Please keep him in your prayers....
    Protecting the sheep from the wolves that want them, their family, their money and full control of our Country!

Guns and gear are cool, but bandages stop the bleeding!

ATTENTION: No trees or animals were harmed in any way in the sending of this message, but a large number of electrons were really ticked off!

NO 10-289!

Father please help him.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed..."

Administrator
    Heavenly Father, wrap your healing arms around our brother and bring him health.

I've been away from the computer for a few weeks and just saw this news. I am praying for our brother now.

Blog Entries
    Just an update...In contact with our fellow squirrel and it seems like discharge is being talked about again in "next few days". He is off antibiotics, but still on the O2 that needs to be weaned, per his report this morning. Just so everyone knows, he has been in the hospital since around May 16th.

Please keep your prayers for him and his family coming. I will try and keep everyone informed.
    Protecting the sheep from the wolves that want them, their family, their money and full control of our Country!

ATTENTION: No trees or animals were harmed in any way in the sending of this message, but a large number of electrons were really ticked off!

NO 10-289!

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Patriotic Sheepdog View Post
    Just an update...In contact with our fellow squirrel and it seems like discharge is being talked about again in "next few days". He is off antibiotics, but still on the O2 that needs to be weaned, per his report this morning. Just so everyone knows, he has been in the hospital since around May 16th.

Please keep your prayers for him and his family coming. I will try and keep everyone informed.
    Thank you for the update! Prayers heading his way

Blog Entries
    Spoke with our fellow squirrel yesterday. I have to say he is getting worn down with all of this mess. He has been in for 18 days and it is taking a toll on him psychologically. He is still in isolation for some reason which he is not sure of. One of his doctors changed so new doc is now telling him a different plan. He is still on O2 but they are still trying to wean him off. Going to have another CT scan today as they are following "fluid" outside his lung. Will likely go home on O2 it seems. He has been poked, prodded and jabbed A LOT during his stay. I told him that we are all praying for him and he said to tell everyone here Thank-You!!!

I will keep you updated as I know things...

NO 10-289!

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Patriotic Sheepdog View Post
    Spoke with our fellow squirrel yesterday. I have to say he is getting worn down with all of this mess. He has been in for 18 days and it is taking a toll on him psychologically. He is still in isolation for some reason which he is not sure of. One of his doctors changed so new doc is now telling him a different plan. He is still on O2 but they are still trying to wean him off. Going to have another CT scan today as they are following "fluid" outside his lung. Will likely go home on O2 it seems. He has been poked, prodded and jabbed A LOT during his stay. I told him that we are all praying for him and he said to tell everyone here Thank-You!!!

I will keep you updated as I know things...
    Thank you!

We are still praying for you bro!

"Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed..."

Blog Entries
    Just FYI..I was texting him last night and Doc said discharge today. He has heard that before, so his quote: "But I ain't trusting $#!t til I am in a wheel chair and my IVs are removed and being pushed down the hall"

Pray that he is released and his recovery is full and quick...

Oh, and I told him everyone was praying for him and he said to say thank you...

NO 10-289!