JRH Products

Thread: Memorial Day

Administrator

Memorial Day

While celebrating this Memorial Day weekend, please remember those who fought and died so we can celebrate.
    flag.jpg

Super Moderator Patriotic Sheepdog's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Amen to that!
    Protecting the sheep from the wolves that want them, their family, their money and full control of our Country!

Guns and gear are cool, but bandages stop the bleeding!

ATTENTION: No trees or animals were harmed in any way in the sending of this message, but a large number of electrons were really ticked off!

NO 10-289!

another Amen.
    all family that i can identify came home alive

some died afterwards.
    war of northern aggression 1 died soon after returning home from injuries and disease suffered in a northern prison
    ww2 - 1 died long after returning home from chemical exposure during the war
    iraq - i committed suicide after returning home...

Quote Originally Posted by rockriver View Post
    another Amen.
    all family that i can identify came home alive

some died afterwards.
    war of northern aggression 1 died soon after returning home from injuries and disease suffered in a northern prison
    ww2 - 1 died long after returning home from chemical exposure during the war
    iraq - i committed suicide after returning home...
    My dad died of the effects of alcoholism - before he went to WWII European theater, he never drank. Once he came back, he never stopped; ergo, I only drink coffee and ice water. My brother, cousin, uncle, and husband all served, and my uncle died of natural causes. The rest are still kickin'

God bless the men that have fought and died for our country.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed..."

Indeed, God bless our veterans.

This year I was reflecting on things while I was putting flowers on my dad's and brothers graves.

It seems like such a waste to serve when you consider what is happening in our country now. Our young go and lay their lives on the line for this country and some never come back and we have politicians squander all of that for what? To enrich themselves. To take away our freedoms. To take away our God given rights. To change our country into something that my Father and brothers wouldn't recognize. It is shameful.

But I am old and what I think is irrelevant now. When I was a kid it was called Decoration Day. Anyone remember that?

Yeah, probably not.

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Benn Gleck View Post
    Indeed, God bless our veterans.

This year I was reflecting on things while I was putting flowers on my dad's and brothers graves.

It seems like such a waste to serve when you consider what is happening in our country now. Our young go and lay their lives on the line for this country and some never come back and we have politicians squander all of that for what? To enrich themselves. To take away our freedoms. To take away our God given rights. To change our country into something that my Father and brothers wouldn't recognize. It is shameful.

But I am old and what I think is irrelevant now. When I was a kid it was called Decoration Day. Anyone remember that?

Yeah, probably not.
    I'm old. I remember Decoration Day. Things were so much different then...