JRH Products
    2015 Silver Site supporter Rmplstlskn's Avatar

Rmplstlskn still surviving... Stopped in to say HI again...

Yep, just stopping by to say Hi to the S&PF regulars and say all is good on the very busy, lots of new adventures, Rmplstlskn life... Been an interesting last several years. Virginia and their mobacracy government upsurped the rural Virginians and made it clear by their gun laws that I was no longer welcome. So in summer 2020 I moved back to Florida, an Alamo state that still has freedom and liberty in her blood. Could no longer deal with higher education BS, so started a boat canvas and upholstery business here in Florida. Doing amazing so far! Hardest problem is finding people who know how to do industrial sewing and patterning. Protus looking for a new job? lol! But very busy, so not much time for forum fun. Lots of boats in my area, as is deep pockets for those amazingly large center console beasts.

Continuing to work out by biking on the beaches here, yes, actually on the beach at water line. Love it! Beautiful sunset bike rides. Occasionally get time to take boat out for fishing and family cruising. Still kayaking too! Lost more weight, but a steady decline, slower progress. Feeling good, but age is still a beeeeaaach!

Regulars can IM if you want new contact info.

For Life, Liberty, and Property,
    Rmpl
    -=> Rmplstlskn <=-

Super Moderator Patriotic Sheepdog's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Welcome to Florida, the Gunshine state...we love getting conservative, Constitution loving, gun loving residents....
    Protecting the sheep from the wolves that want them, their family, their money and full control of our Country!

Guns and gear are cool, but bandages stop the bleeding!

ATTENTION: No trees or animals were harmed in any way in the sending of this message, but a large number of electrons were really ticked off!

NO 10-289!

Administrator
    Wish I had known you were in FL. We just had our motorhome jacknife sofa reupholstered for a ridiculously high price. I'd much rather have given that $$ to a patriot!

Glad to see you again! Love those IG pics you post!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed..."

Blog Entries
    Welcome back.
    If I knew sooner my FIL just had his whole 46 upper redone..would mentioned you.
    Glad to have more like minded in fla.
    I'm recovering from a 3+ week hospital covid battle.
    But man....its boating season enjoy the cash flow !!!
    Hey Petunia...you dropped your man pad!