JRH Products
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16
  1. #1

    Vax reactions in youths

    I read a story on ZH, followed it to the original source, CBS News. Some young people are having heart troubles after the second jab from Pfizer and Moderna vax. Crickets from cable news.

    https://www.cbsnews.com/news/covid-1...lammation/#app

  2. #2
    Administrator
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    The land that winter forgot
    Posts
    676
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill Foster View Post
    I read a story on ZH, followed it to the original source, CBS News. Some young people are having heart troubles after the second jab from Pfizer and Moderna vax. Crickets from cable news.

    https://www.cbsnews.com/news/covid-1...lammation/#app
    It's being reported on alternative news, i.e. OAN, Newsmax, America's Voice, etc. I wouldn't let my child get this vaccination, if I had one that age, and my adult daughter has already refused the vaccine.

  3. #3
    Super Moderator Patriotic Sheepdog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Not where I want to be
    Posts
    2,246
    Blog Entries
    1
    I think some other countries are reporting the same thing. I believe Israel was seeing it, iirc. This is what happens when you do not do complete clinical trials. We, as a nation, have never tried to vaccinate during a pandemic either. This is a big experiment, and I have chosen to be in the non-vaccinated arm of this trial. Oh, if you haven't heard, I heard that Pfizers clinical trial does not end until 2023.....hmmm....
    Protecting the sheep from the wolves that want them, their family, their money and full control of our Country!

    Guns and gear are cool, but bandages stop the bleeding!

    ATTENTION: No trees or animals were harmed in any way in the sending of this message, but a large number of electrons were really ticked off!

    NO 10-289!

  4. #4
    Administrator
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    The land that winter forgot
    Posts
    676
    Quote Originally Posted by Patriotic Sheepdog View Post
    I think some other countries are reporting the same thing. I believe Israel was seeing it, iirc. This is what happens when you do not do complete clinical trials. We, as a nation, have never tried to vaccinate during a pandemic either. This is a big experiment, and I have chosen to be in the non-vaccinated arm of this trial. Oh, if you haven't heard, I heard that Pfizers clinical trial does not end until 2023.....hmmm....
    I'm also among the no-vax group because I refuse to be part of the experimental drug. I also happen to be very fond of my DNA...

  5. #5
    Interesting that the narrative from the msm is largely "covid is over" now that all the Faucci emails are coming to light.

    Definitely not getting.

    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.



    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


    "Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed..."

  6. #6
    I'm just sticking with ivermectin orally

  7. #7
    Administrator
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    The land that winter forgot
    Posts
    676
    Quote Originally Posted by prc-104 View Post
    I'm just sticking with ivermectin orally
    I'm having surgery next week. Is there any danger of getting mRNA from a transfusion?

  8. #8
    I'm no expert but I understand there could be a danger of getting blood from a donor who was vax'd.

    Seems to make sense to me since I understand that the blood donor centers aren't separating vax donor blood from unvax donor blood

  9. #9
    Super Moderator Patriotic Sheepdog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Not where I want to be
    Posts
    2,246
    Blog Entries
    1
    i am hearing same as prc-104. check with your doc if you can donate your own blood to use if you need it
    Protecting the sheep from the wolves that want them, their family, their money and full control of our Country!

    Guns and gear are cool, but bandages stop the bleeding!

    ATTENTION: No trees or animals were harmed in any way in the sending of this message, but a large number of electrons were really ticked off!

    NO 10-289!

  10. #10
    Administrator
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    The land that winter forgot
    Posts
    676
    Quote Originally Posted by Patriotic Sheepdog View Post
    i am hearing same as prc-104. check with your doc if you can donate your own blood to use if you need it
    The process takes longer than the time until my surgery. I already asked. I told him to only give me a transfusion if I was dying...

    According to One Blood and the Red Cross, the bloodstream is not where the majority of mRNA hangs out. I need the surgery so my options are pretty limited...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •