JRH Products
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Maybe a little late, but I was listening to a Dr. on a podcast today. One doctor's report. A blood transfusion from someone who has been vaxed shouldn't create a problem, as the spike protein doesn't last long in the body. The spike is to trigger your own immune system to attack whatever it has been programmed to do, and then go away. Young people are developing problems, like cardiac problems, because their immune system is much better than us old folk and gets supercharged when the spike is injected. This doc was a pro-vaxer and he said that one jab is plenty for young people and that two were overkill. Not for me, however.

Super Moderator Patriotic Sheepdog's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    WHO came out and said that children do not need to get the vaccine. So, I wonder if CDC will back down or if WHO make an about face.

"More evidence is needed on the use of the different COVID-19 vaccines in children to be able to make general recommendations on vaccinating children against COVID-19.

WHO's Strategic Advisory Group of Experts (SAGE) has concluded that the Pfizer/BionTech vaccine is suitable for use by people aged 12 years and above. Children aged between 12 and 15 who are at high risk may be offered this vaccine alongside other priority groups for vaccination. Vaccine trials for children are ongoing and WHO will update its recommendations when the evidence or epidemiological situation warrants a change in policy."

https://www.who.int/emergencies/dise...accines/advice
    Protecting the sheep from the wolves that want them, their family, their money and full control of our Country!

Guns and gear are cool, but bandages stop the bleeding!

ATTENTION: No trees or animals were harmed in any way in the sending of this message, but a large number of electrons were really ticked off!

NO 10-289!

For Bill,
    That's correct, the spike only exists for 8 days,,,,or at least that was the plan.

However, they were assuming it would stay in the muscle where the injection occurred

BUT they screwed up.

It doesn't stay there, it goes all thruout the body (testicles/ovaries) and that's a bad thing. Appears it also crosses the blood/brain barrier which is really "Not Good".

Best laid plans of mice and men, eh?