JRH Products
    Super Moderator Patriotic Sheepdog's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Fish Antibiotics

I met the owner of this store at a patrolling class. He assured me that all his fish antibiotics are from the same labs as human consunption. I decided to order from him on August 11th and received my order on August 14th. Seems like a great guy and is one of us...

www.SHTFsource.com
    Protecting the sheep from the wolves that want them, their family, their money and full control of our Country!

Guns and gear are cool, but bandages stop the bleeding!

ATTENTION: No trees or animals were harmed in any way in the sending of this message, but a large number of electrons were really ticked off!

NO 10-289!

Blog Entries
    Protecting the sheep from the wolves that want them, their family, their money and full control of our Country!

ATTENTION: No trees or animals were harmed in any way in the sending of this message, but a large number of electrons were really ticked off!

NO 10-289!

Administrator
    Good info. My fish will appreciate this.

Point of clarity.
    All animal antibiotics (US made) are held to much higher,stricter standards than the ones made for humans.
    Profits drive this.
    if you had a bad batch that you took, you tell the doctor "this ain't working".
    if you had a bad batch for you 6000 head of cattle, they can't tell you "this ain't workin' and 6000 head of cattle is a heck of a cash value.

BTW, an aside. Food prices are going to be stable. (politician say)
    example from amazon
    Duncan Hines Comstock Simply Pie Filling, Peach, 21 Ounce (Pack of 8) has increased from $25.92 to $31.14
    Augason Farms Buttermilk Pancake Mix 3 lbs 4 oz No. 10 Can has increased from $12.41 to $16.16

Blog Entries
    I told the owner I had posted his website. He was surprised and said let me give you a discount code. So he did.

Aquarium8 is the code which will save you $12 off any bundle

I have no financial gain from posting this, just to be up front.

NO 10-289!

Nice. My regular source's website is down currently, will have to check them out.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed..."

Blog Entries
    I ordered a bundle and azithromycin. All arrived in three days and seem okay. Have been taking the azith for a sinus infection, and I haven't grown gills....yet

NO 10-289!

Quote Originally Posted by Patriotic Sheepdog View Post
    I ordered a bundle and azithromycin. All arrived in three days and seem okay. Have been taking the azith for a sinus infection, and I haven't grown gills....yet
    Mine will go with the doxycillin I bought last month. Just in case...