JRH Products

what if a store owner caught a thief

what if,
    the thieves kept getting your stuff and damaging your property and hurting your associates.
    and
    you captured a thief, during the riots... the police have been told don't arrest anyone.
    and they aren't coming if you call them... the county defunded the cops. these last 2 lines are unbelievable.
    but last night a friend told me about situation in buckhead
    for those who don't know buckhead is super high fancy upscale rich portion of atlanta. the governors manor is right down the road.
    the hoodlums are running wild. racing cars, shootings. my friends daughter is high up officer in the finance industry and is scared poopless and moving to parents area.
    police are doing nothing in atlanta...
    back to my question, which you probably shouldn't answer on the internet.

what do you do with the looter, raper, killer you captured?

here's a video that brought the question to mind.
    apologies for the offensive suggestions and words used by whoever edited the video.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4nevRTLlrZk
    Last edited by rockriver; 08-28-2021 at 08:10 AM. Reason: apology sentence added

I haven't seen anyone, what are you talking about? Let me get my coat and I'll help you look for them.....

I think "Buckhead" like most of Atlanta area is not the rich, vibrant society it used to be.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed..."

Super Moderator Patriotic Sheepdog's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Who? What does he look like? Does he have any tattoos or other identifying marks? Des he walk with a limp yet, I mean does he walk with a limp? I need the details of his description so I can be on the look out for him. What is your number so I can call you just as soon as I have seen him. Is he dangerous, because I don't want any trouble and if he could cause me harm, I don't want to approach him. Hey, while I have you...I am looking for a farmer with hogs. I need some bacon.....Hope you find him soon...it is getting dark and there have been a lot of unsavory people roaming the streets lately.
    Protecting the sheep from the wolves that want them, their family, their money and full control of our Country!

Guns and gear are cool, but bandages stop the bleeding!

ATTENTION: No trees or animals were harmed in any way in the sending of this message, but a large number of electrons were really ticked off!

NO 10-289!

hearing the senior couple discuss their daughter's plight, i was amazed... they used to live in atlanta area. both had professional jobs. i was familiar with the streets they named and changes made in atlanta gov't offices... i had not worked in that area in 30 years but the changes for the bad were evident before i left... huge numbers of gov't workers sitting there reading love novels and their "job" was nothing but a "jobs program" sit at a desk and draw a check.

reminds me of a story that was quietly told a few years back... after a big storm hit a large southern city, a lot of city police did not return to work. oh, what a shame, all these cops refusing to show up to help in getting city back on its feet... their houses must have been destroyed so bad..... what a shame... but the story went that these missing cops had never been there to begin with... just a name on the payroll... the checks being cashed by folks with connections...

We were in a small (bigger for our area) city in S. GA the other day and took a back road to avoid traffic to the place we needed to go to.

I said "this isn't da hood, but it's that area that's just a half step ahead of the hood."

Sure nuff- more chain link fence, more of the tell tale signs of a "not so good" neighborHOOD. Wife notices a couple houses that stand out- 4 foot chain link but no dogs, well kept but older houses and the classic old folks cars in the driveways- One was even and Oldsmobile.

These are likely the last remaining white folks in that area. For whatever reason they have not moved. Either deluding themselves- "this is a good neighborhood" No, it WAS a good neighborhood back in 1973 when you bought. Or just walled in (chain link) thinking that and 911 on speed dial will isolate them/help if ever needed.

It's kind of like your story. It's important to see the handwriting on the wall and GTFO. Remembrances of what things were aren't going to do folks any good when a home invasion happens.

"Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed..."

Administrator
    Story in the local news about a gang of about 1000 "people" who basically started a riot at a family carnival being put on by the closest mall. Since the first carjacking there several years ago, the mall came off my list of places to go shopping. It's still far enough away that it's not a problem, but we keep our eyes open...

I heard a quote once, “feed or fertilizer.” I forgot who said it or what it was about…