JRH Products

Thread: Tumultous week

Tumultous week

Well, over a week.

American military defeat, betrayal by the "highest" office in the land, Russian ammo ban, bad economic rumblings.

When I'm still fielding calls at 6pm after doing it all day on a Sunday, I know people are concerned.

Something that believe it or not I don't usually hear all the time I started hearing again- "well I better do this (buy NV) soon cause their ain't much time left."

We don't seem to get as many of the "prepper" crowd any more, more everyday gun guys with tactical gear who train, etc. A little different than some of the prepper types I've dealt with in the past. You can tell by the phrases used, questions asked, names dropped.

We have technically "lost" wars before, but never like this.

Now they are trying to push the narrative that the taliban "helped" or is "helping" us, they are friends now.... Oceania is at war with East Asia, Oceania has always been at war with Eurasia.

People are stupid AF now, so I truly think this will go over with at least half the population.

The other line of BS that the media has been floating is that those evil "white supremacists" that are nowhere to be found except in liberals minds- will team up with the towlie-ban and create a terrorist attack here in the US. In other words a false flag.

When your in skewl and you get your arse kicked by another kid, you want to quickly find someone to beat up or intimidate to try to keep any remaining credibility you have. Usually that's some nerdy kid that you know won't fight back- like American gun owners/conservatives.

So yeah I think the chances for a "false flag" attack blamed on conservatives is definitely likely in the near future. For the libs it serves two purposes-

1. Always the evil boogeyman of 'white supremacists' that no one except liberals seem to be able to find now a days.
    2. Creates more/keeps up the "fear" factor going on in the country. The Covid fear machine is dying out on them- no matter what new 'variant' is announced next.

Also, parents of publix indoctrination center kids throughout the country are starting to wise up and question all the CRT and other communist bullshit the left has been pushing in skewls. "Karens" are being Karens on something right for a change. Now factor in a big "terror attack" by those phantom "white supremacists" and it creates another shut up, how dare you question our narrative while doing such heinous tasks. And just like that everyone that's white will race to denounce themselves as not being racists (even though the libs say it's in your DNA if your a pale skinned "sun debil") and swallow the CRT BS and other communist drivel.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed..."

What I would like to see ,,,, as unlikely it is that i will see it anytime soon.

I WOULD RATHER HAVE QUESTIONS THAT CAN'T BE ANSWERED

AS OPPOSED TO TODAY'S

ANSWERS THAT CAN'T BE QUESTIONED.

I saw this thread and immediately thought of the old song "You ain't seen nothing yet!"

And the beat goes on.... Down beat, downward spiral, speed picking up.

I hope all these folks watching and reading all these years have been doing more than just making "lists" and "lists of lists" and have been actually DOING something and learning things. The time is near.

"Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed..."

As Sarah Connor sat in the jeep with her german shepherd and asked the older mexican man what the mexican boy said....

He replied: "He said THERE'S A STORM COMING."