JRH Products

shortages in medicine

an associate has bad knees and has had operation postponed for replacemnet
    --
    here's a partial quote from associate.
    --
    "My first knee gets replaced on 12/21.

Why so long to wait for a knee replacement?

They ran out of anesthesia, and there aren't enough anesthesia doctors"

he lives rural about an hour or so from huge city. i'm guessing that is doctor/hospital location?

food shortages, parts for vehicles, truck driver shortages, hamburger flipper shortages, now no gas for the doctor, and not enough doctors to pass the gas.

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by rockriver View Post
    an associate has bad knees and has had operation postponed for replacemnet
    --
    here's a partial quote from associate.
    --
    "My first knee gets replaced on 12/21.

Why so long to wait for a knee replacement?

They ran out of anesthesia, and there aren't enough anesthesia doctors"

he lives rural about an hour or so from huge city. i'm guessing that is doctor/hospital location?

food shortages, parts for vehicles, truck driver shortages, hamburger flipper shortages, now no gas for the doctor, and not enough doctors to pass the gas.
    Imagine shortages in health providers as thousands quit or are terminated due to vax refusal...

Super Moderator Patriotic Sheepdog's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I am walking away from medicine, about 3 years before I wanted to....been at this office for 20 years and been in some form of medicine since 1975. It just isn't the same anymore. You have TPTB saying medicine I have prescribed many times in twenty-seven years is now "dangerous/deadly"? Funny how I have NEVER had any of my patients have a single side effect from them. But now, providers licenses are being pulled if prescribed....just doesn't sit well with me. When the A M A cannot tell the difference from sex and gender and that sex IS determined by chromosomes, it is time to go Galt. Last day is this Wednesday....
    Protecting the sheep from the wolves that want them, their family, their money and full control of our Country!

Guns and gear are cool, but bandages stop the bleeding!

ATTENTION: No trees or animals were harmed in any way in the sending of this message, but a large number of electrons were really ticked off!

NO 10-289!

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Patriotic Sheepdog View Post
    I am walking away from medicine, about 3 years before I wanted to....been at this office for 20 years and been in some form of medicine since 1975. It just isn't the same anymore. You have TPTB saying medicine I have prescribed many times in twenty-seven years is now "dangerous/deadly"? Funny how I have NEVER had any of my patients have a single side effect from them. But now, providers licenses are being pulled if prescribed....just doesn't sit well with me. When the A M A cannot tell the difference from sex and gender and that sex IS determined by chromosomes, it is time to go Galt. Last day is this Wednesday....
    I hope you will still be posting on this forum - I appreciate your knowledge and insight.

sheepdog, i'm slow reading this thread...
    wow.. surprised.. we need all the medical we can get.
    but not really surprised with all that is going on...
    --
    i am familiar with a large financial institution...telling the truth was always critical within the company.
    then some new management came in with new ideas and ways of doing things...
    saying the pc words became important more than the truth did... i was shocked... all the old timers were.
    it was a huge warning of what was going on in the world ... not just that one particular company..

Super Moderator Patriotic Sheepdog's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I am not leaving the forum unless LD3 asks me to, which I hope he doesn't....I will continue to express my thoughts and opinions regarding medicine. WWDNET...you are stuck with me...LOL
    Protecting the sheep from the wolves that want them, their family, their money and full control of our Country!

Guns and gear are cool, but bandages stop the bleeding!

ATTENTION: No trees or animals were harmed in any way in the sending of this message, but a large number of electrons were really ticked off!

NO 10-289!

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Patriotic Sheepdog View Post
    I am not leaving the forum unless LD3 asks me to, which I hope he doesn't....I will continue to express my thoughts and opinions regarding medicine. WWDNET...you are stuck with me...LOL
    YAY!!!! I feel better now. We can't afford to lose any of us!

It is. indeed, almost too late to go Galt's Gulch but then again today is a good day.