JRH Products

price increases... what have you seen?

an invite for any to post recent price increases. food? parts? medical? insurance? labor rates?

example.
    my prescription drug plan was 26.00/month in 21 going to 35.40/month in 22 35% increase.
    jar of pickles has been 2.19 bride reports price is not 4.59 over 100% increase

Administrator
    My usual ribeye steaks: from $12.99 to $18.99/lb. This is just one of everything I buy that has increased in price. What used to be a $50 bread & milk run is now averaging $65. Not only that, but even Publix is looking understocked. The bacon case was about 1/3 empty. I was just doing a bread and milk run today, so I didn't go down every aisle, but I also noticed that the Snapple selection was looking mighty bare...

Super Moderator Patriotic Sheepdog's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    our publix is understocked as well on several items. You can see where they front items but empty shelves behind. stay aware
    Protecting the sheep from the wolves that want them, their family, their money and full control of our Country!

Guns and gear are cool, but bandages stop the bleeding!

ATTENTION: No trees or animals were harmed in any way in the sending of this message, but a large number of electrons were really ticked off!

NO 10-289!

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Patriotic Sheepdog View Post
    our publix is understocked as well on several items. You can see where they front items but empty shelves behind. stay aware
    Get it while you can and make room for it, even if you're out of room (so you think). I'll be out shopping tomorrow and will see what I see. Maybe I'll get some extra exercise and check out every aisle. I'm not sure where I'll put "more" but I'm sure I can find a few square feet if I stack the cans higher and jam the frozen food in tighter.