JRH Products

To all the "it's not close" types

https://www.zerohedge.com/crypto/fed...-cash-obsolete

Some more compassionate proponents of a FedCoin argue it could create a kind of "parallel" system where the Fed would be able to directly and easily dispense FedCoins to the public (the ideal of "helicopter money", finally achieved), without relying on banks or the IRS as intermediaries, which could make delivering this type of aid faster and cheaper. It could also offer a more "efficient" avenue for distributing welfare or financial aid (that is, unless the Fed chose to distribute FedCoin through financial intermediaries instead of sending them directly from the Fed to the American people.

It could also be the greatest weapon in the war to make cash obsolete.

Most importantly, Powell has addressed concerns that a CBDC would effectively allow the Fed to monitor the finances of every American.

Couple that with "vaccine" passports- already starting in NY and other places.

It all starts with CONVENIENCE and people are too stupid in general to pick up on that. Venmo, Cashapp, Paypal, etc. have gotten people used to digital currency. Younger types rarely carry cash, but boy they are proud of how fast they can zip $5. down the table to the guy at the end of the table via cashapp. Not even understanding the big picture implications of not utilizing cash at all. Their paycheck automatically going to their bank account, their account linked to cashapp or one of the other ones and they even "tip" with it. I remember seeing a Zerohedge article that exotic dancers were getting QR codes TATTOED on their legs so customers could tip them.... WOW.

It's starts with convenience always. The insanity of book of faces- convenience. "Well I can get on there and find old classmates, and it's easier than sitting on the phone with grandma Caboddle for an hour, I just message her." Meanwhile your data, who you interact and how you interact with them and a myriad of other data is being collected. "Well it's FREE." Yes, but YOU are the product.

Go to Walmart around "da fist of da munth" and you will see all the colors of the rainbow represented in the great monthly "give me" fest. I've posted pics of sixty plus fat normal looking white old people being rude as hell why they offload their two "buggies" of freebies while paying customers wait. It ain't just the other colors of the rainbow either folks, there are TONS of "de owes me" types of European ancestry. Everyone wants a piece of the freebies and this ALSO ties into the convenience factor I was stating above.

Survivalists and later "preppers" always talked about and concerned themselves with the day "when the welfare would run out." Here's a revelation for some of you- IT WILL NEVER RUN OUT. They will bleed all of us dry, ruin the country, put Amerika into debt into the hundreds of trillions and they will STILL be giving stuff to the FSA (free shit army). The only way that stops is if the federal gubmint itself crashes. NOT the economy, but the actual federal gubmint.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed..."

Super Moderator Patriotic Sheepdog's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    a DC controlled by the FED or the g o v would put nearly complete control over the people. EGS score not up to par, money withdrawn until you shape up. Post negative comments, fined. The list could go on and on....They will likely tie the vaccine passports and the digital wallet together. Not getting the jabba, wallet frozen until you do. Not getting any or "their" jabbas, account frozen.
    Protecting the sheep from the wolves that want them, their family, their money and full control of our Country!

Guns and gear are cool, but bandages stop the bleeding!

ATTENTION: No trees or animals were harmed in any way in the sending of this message, but a large number of electrons were really ticked off!

NO 10-289!

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Patriotic Sheepdog View Post
    a DC controlled by the FED or the g o v would put nearly complete control over the people. EGS score not up to par, money withdrawn until you shape up. Post negative comments, fined. The list could go on and on....They will likely tie the vaccine passports and the digital wallet together. Not getting the jabba, wallet frozen until you do. Not getting any or "their" jabbas, account frozen.
    Time to make more room under the mattress and invest in some metal...

Super Moderator Patriotic Sheepdog's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by wwdnet View Post
    Time to make more room under the mattress and invest in some metal...
    So what would happen to PMs if we went Digital?
    Protecting the sheep from the wolves that want them, their family, their money and full control of our Country!

Guns and gear are cool, but bandages stop the bleeding!

ATTENTION: No trees or animals were harmed in any way in the sending of this message, but a large number of electrons were really ticked off!

NO 10-289!

Administrator
    Not sure I understand the question....

Administrator
    We keep cash but just for emergencies. Plastic debit card is my favorite payment method. If I use PayPal, I pay it off as soon as it shows up as a balance.

This federal govt is draining the piggybank and sending us all toward bankruptcy. They're already trying to figure out how to access (tax) savings gains in 401Ks etc. It never occurs to them to just spend less, while mandates are putting thousands of taxpayers out of the labor market. In the meantime, the open border creates thousands of new free-grabbers every single day.

Just like the old days.
    Back in the 70's when we had odd and even days to buy gasoline.
    I had a station who took my 1 oz silver rounds and I got gas anytime in wanted it.
    What went in my truck had no record of it.