JRH Products
    Super Moderator Patriotic Sheepdog's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Hope you are prepped up..."its getting close"

https://www.naturalnews.com/2021-10-...perations.html

I know they are in a different class than some of the others, but if they are having problems getting supplies, well.....
    Protecting the sheep from the wolves that want them, their family, their money and full control of our Country!

Guns and gear are cool, but bandages stop the bleeding!

ATTENTION: No trees or animals were harmed in any way in the sending of this message, but a large number of electrons were really ticked off!

NO 10-289!

wow.

wow was not enough letters ... so adding this sentence!

I regularly check the Mt. House wholesale ordering website just for fun.... nothing has been in stock for #10 can cases for a looong time.

Some pouches, but no cases of #10 cans.

This is/ HAS BEEN happening with everything for almost 2 years now folks. Yet I'm baffled every damn day to hear on the phone from people that quote "Have been researching Night vision for years" unquote but are astonished to find out 100 units aren't just sitting around waiting for them when they finally finish their "research" and are finally ready to buy.

One guy- almost screaming- "12 WEEKS! 12 WEEKS!" My reply- "Yep, it's actually gotten a helluva lot better, early this year there was people waiting 8 months on a PVS14."

People just don't "get" how bad the supply situation on EVERYTHING really is. We started a kitchen remodel in March of this year. With waiting for components, etc. we finally finished it about a week ago. So it's touching EVERY industry now.

SMART FOLKS are grabbing everything and anything they can now of ANY item they need still.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed..."

Yes, indeed,
    I'm thinking describing the situation as "Close" is an understatement.

If you "might" need it in the next two years, BUY IT NOW.
    If you wait, it "ain't" gonna be available.

Darn that old chinese curse anyway.

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Patriotic Sheepdog View Post
    https://www.naturalnews.com/2021-10-...perations.html

I know they are in a different class than some of the others, but if they are having problems getting supplies, well.....
    I just ordered a case of Augason Farms FD fruit. It was in stock at Amazon. It was the one thing I was really short of.

I also loaded up on canned goods at Publix in case we have power outages this winter. The only thing we don't have is solar, and we just can't figure out what we really need. I say enough to charge the motorhome batteries and we can live out there just in case.

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by prc-104 View Post
    Yes, indeed,
    I'm thinking describing the situation as "Close" is an understatement.

If you "might" need it in the next two years, BUY IT NOW.
    If you wait, it "ain't" gonna be available.

Darn that old chinese curse anyway.
    I'm looking out about 2 years, hoping a new administration will bring new circumstances.

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Lowdown3 View Post
    I regularly check the Mt. House wholesale ordering website just for fun.... nothing has been in stock for #10 can cases for a looong time.

Some pouches, but no cases of #10 cans.

This is/ HAS BEEN happening with everything for almost 2 years now folks. Yet I'm baffled every damn day to hear on the phone from people that quote "Have been researching Night vision for years" unquote but are astonished to find out 100 units aren't just sitting around waiting for them when they finally finish their "research" and are finally ready to buy.

One guy- almost screaming- "12 WEEKS! 12 WEEKS!" My reply- "Yep, it's actually gotten a helluva lot better, early this year there was people waiting 8 months on a PVS14."

People just don't "get" how bad the supply situation on EVERYTHING really is. We started a kitchen remodel in March of this year. With waiting for components, etc. we finally finished it about a week ago. So it's touching EVERY industry now.

SMART FOLKS are grabbing everything and anything they can now of ANY item they need still.
    I need help with solar LD3! We need enough to keep the RV batteries charged.

I heard of the Augason Farms letter too. I checked Amazon, and the items that I checked were in stock. Are they, Augason, holding back inventory for Amazon? AF’s site does show many items as sold-out. I believe this may be the beginning of cascading troubles. I have heard that next year’s fertilizer supplies are in jeopardy as well. Crops will grow without it but lower yields, therefore lower supply.