JRH Products

Thread: Sticker Shock

Administrator

Sticker Shock

I purchased a #10 can of FD biscuit mix @$17.22. The price today is $31.66 - an 84% increase from less than 2 weeks ago. Yikes!!!

Don't wait to get what you need before it becomes financially out of reach. I check prices every day looking for flash deals.

i haven't bought fd or bulk in a long time.... poor planning...
    asking for advice on who has supplies and where are best prices...
    thanks

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by rockriver View Post
    i haven't bought fd or bulk in a long time.... poor planning...
    asking for advice on who has supplies and where are best prices...
    thanks
    I frequently buy from Amazon and 4Patriots. Check MidwayUSA - they still have a decent amount of stock and decent prices. Walmart sells Augason Farms and the prices are also decent. Most of the distributors like Emergency Essentials and Mountain House are out of stock on a lot of their own product line. Below is a good link to follow:

https://buyersguide.org/emergency-fo...yAAEgI1ZPD_BwE

What do you think about the web-info ??? about wallyworld putting lots of survival storage food buckets and cans on their shelves?

Dunno about wallyworld putting sheets over shelves and blocking aisles with signs saying not available for sale at this time?

Perhaps BS panic carp but nowadays you never know

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by prc-104 View Post
    What do you think about the web-info ??? about wallyworld putting lots of survival storage food buckets and cans on their shelves?

Dunno about wallyworld putting sheets over shelves and blocking aisles with signs saying not available for sale at this time?

Perhaps BS panic carp but nowadays you never know
    I seldom go into the actual store, but I ordered some FD from Walmart and it's being delivered regularly.