JRH Products
    Super Moderator Patriotic Sheepdog's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Happy Thanksgiving-2021

I hope that everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving and enjoys their family and friends...
    Protecting the sheep from the wolves that want them, their family, their money and full control of our Country!

Guns and gear are cool, but bandages stop the bleeding!

ATTENTION: No trees or animals were harmed in any way in the sending of this message, but a large number of electrons were really ticked off!

NO 10-289!

Administrator

Smile Happy Thanksgiving

Quote Originally Posted by Patriotic Sheepdog View Post
    I hope that everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving and enjoys their family and friends...
    Thank you. I hope the same for you! Now that all the leftovers are in the fridge and the dishes are all clean, I ask myself that age-old question: Why did I cook all day for a 15-minute meal? It's for love and fellowship.

This is a day to be thankful for all the blessings received this year. I am always truly blessed and forever thankful!

First chance to not wake up to phones ringing. This was our craziest BF sale ever.

And in case you ever wondered, yes people are getting out of hand....

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed..."

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Lowdown3 View Post
    First chance to not wake up to phones ringing. This was our craziest BF sale ever.

And in case you ever wondered, yes people are getting out of hand....
    I hope you enjoyed the temporary peace and quiet....out of hand? How so?

Even with notations everywhere, messages, etc. still had a metric ton of folks call on Thanksgiving as well. As if a week straight of phones ringing non stop, packing orders till late night, shipping hundreds of orders every day wasn't enough. God forbid you have a half a damn day to spend with your family.

Then there was Friday.... Let's see how many nutjobs on Friday? At least 2. There was the one guy that could HEAR phones ringing in the background, who I put another guy on hold to answer his call, that when I asked him to sped up his life story he felt obligated to tell me got pissed and I told him "well sir there are 3 others that were on the line ahead of you, do you want to hold? He then responded with "I ain't playing that Maaan! My buddy XX bought some "glass" from you..."

OK so dude has a friend that truth be told bought one item from us, so HE (who didn't even buy anything just a friend of a one time purchaser) is a special case and should be thrown to the front of the line wherein he can take an hour of everyone that was waiting ahead of him's time so he can tell me his life story instead of simply asking questions or placing an order (which is what you would call on Black Friday to do, not go over your personal extended history with NV). So after he goes full retard with the "I ain't playing that maaann" over the prospect of having to hold on the busiest day of the year, then I tell him "if you don't want to hold then give me a phone number you will actually answer and at 8 or 9pm when it slows down a bit I'll call you back, but you can't call during the busiest day of the year and not expect to hold.

He hung up after that. Thank you.

Or the guy that calls as we are running out of something- something in short supply that was on sale for five days by this point and we shipped dozens of every day.... When he calls there is also 2 others up ahead of him and one in process of ordering. Kat gets him, she says "I think we are out of 1900 FOM models already, hold on", she asks me and I verify yes. Now he wants to speak with me. I tell her to get his number, he can hear phones ringing in the background also.

I'm not even finished with the guy that was ordering when he was already calling back. He gets Kat again- "Sir, he's still on the phone and it's only been 3 minutes." She walks over, "can you take this?" We switch phones and she finishes taking the order from the guy I was on with- who is actually nice and pleasant and just happy to save hundreds of dollars today versus being a pushy asshole.

I get on the phone with the guy- "didn't we JUST get your number and tell you I would call you once lines cleared?" He replies "I didn't think I would get a call back." I said, Dude, it's been less than five minutes, what's the deal?? He's half way apologetic for 3 seconds and then starts yammering on.

That's insane. Unfortunately it's only AFTER I take his order that Kat tells me he was rude as hell to her when he called back 3 minutes later. I said "damn I wished you would have told me that, I wouldn't have taken his order."

People are simply off the rails any more.

And keep in mind, it's been very similar to this for close to 2 years now. People call any time, 11pm, even had one guy call from Guam at 4am our time. I explained the time to him and he continue to yammer on about what his questions were. That's insanely rude.

"Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed..."

Administrator
    Lowdown3, you have infinitely more patience than I do!!! Everyone wants everything and they want it now - desperation is a self-imposed state of mine.