JRH Products
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Changes upcoming- read please

Sometime after the first of the year, that doesn't mean January 2nd.... WW will be finishing up some forum work she has been doing on the side and we are moving the whole sheebang.

She has patched the old software, mended it, duct taped it and done everything else she could do to keep the old software running. Now we got to get new.

The good news is the new software will allow registrations again, something that went to helena handbasket with the old software here- hence why you haven't seen any new faces in a looong while.

It's NOT going to happen tomorrow or likely in the next couple weeks, when she's ready she will post about it and we will give all the regulars a chance to register again (if that will be necessary) so you can keep your username.

Will post more as info comes available.

Guys let me be clear, I have the easy part, I'm literally just plunking down payment for this- WW is doing ALL the work on this. I am and will continue to be completely covered up with day to day business for the foreseeable future. So when you see WW here, be sure to thank her!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed..."

Thanks WW !
    You are a gem!

another thank you!

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Lowdown3 View Post
    Sometime after the first of the year, that doesn't mean January 2nd.... WW will be finishing up some forum work she has been doing on the side and we are moving the whole sheebang.

She has patched the old software, mended it, duct taped it and done everything else she could do to keep the old software running. Now we got to get new.

The good news is the new software will allow registrations again, something that went to helena handbasket with the old software here- hence why you haven't seen any new faces in a looong while.

It's NOT going to happen tomorrow or likely in the next couple weeks, when she's ready she will post about it and we will give all the regulars a chance to register again (if that will be necessary) so you can keep your username.

Will post more as info comes available.

Guys let me be clear, I have the easy part, I'm literally just plunking down payment for this- WW is doing ALL the work on this. I am and will continue to be completely covered up with day to day business for the foreseeable future. So when you see WW here, be sure to thank her!
    I'm working on it but there are MANY little details that need to be updated, including the forum software. As soon as we're ready to move, I'll give y'all plenty of notice.

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by prc-104 View Post
    Thanks WW !
    You are a gem!
    Thank you. I appreciate your support and patience.

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by rockriver View Post
    another thank you!
    Thank you. Your patience is always appreciated!

Super Moderator Patriotic Sheepdog's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    WW, keep up the good, er...GREAT work you do here on the forum. Even though we cannot "see" everything you do, we all appreciate it.

Thank You!
    Protecting the sheep from the wolves that want them, their family, their money and full control of our Country!

Guns and gear are cool, but bandages stop the bleeding!

ATTENTION: No trees or animals were harmed in any way in the sending of this message, but a large number of electrons were really ticked off!

NO 10-289!

Move is getting REALLY close.

Your username and details should remain the same.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lowdown3 View Post
    Move is getting REALLY close.

Your username and details should remain the same.
    Ahhh shucks...

I wanted to change mine to something cool.. lol.
    J/k.

Keep up the great work..
    Hey Petunia...you dropped your man pad!

Weekend of Jan 8 and 9- site may be down temporarily while backups are made....